Do you know what I like? Comics. Do you know what else I like? Charity? On top of all that, I also like incredible deals! Luckily for me, and the thousands of others out there that agree with me on all three counts, Humble Bundle has us covered. The newest addition to the always wonderful Humble Bundle lineup is something new, a partnership with Image Comics. Quickly, for those who are new to the concept of a Humble Bundle, the basic idea is that you set the price that you want to pay (literally, if you want you could pay $.01, though I recommend NOT being that guy), divide the payment between the creator of the content (Image Comics in this case), charity, and Humble Bundle itself. That’s it. Now some content is usually locked behind paying at least the average that everyone thus far has paid, and some are even locked behind a set amount, but there is always some content that has no minimum. The comics you get in this particular bundle, with no minimum payment required, are as follows:
- East of West Vol. 1: This is the world. It is not the one we wanted, but it is the one we deserved. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse roam the Earth, signaling the End Times for humanity, and our best hope for life, lies in Death.
- Fatale Vol. 1: A reporter in 2012 stumbles on a secret that leads him down the darkest path imaginable to a seductive woman who’s been on the run since 1935, a mobster who may be an immortal demon monster, and the stories of all the doomed men who’ve been caught in their decades-long struggle. Fatale blends noir and horror to tell a riveting epic unlike anything you’ve seen before.
- Lazarus Vol. 1: In a dystopian near-future government is a quaint concept, resources are coveted, and possession is 100% of the law. A handful of Families rule, jealously guarding what they have and exploiting the Waste who struggle to survive in their domains. Forever Carlyle defends her family’s holdings through deception and force as their protector, their Lazarus. Shot dead defending the family home, Forever’s day goes downhill from there.
- Morning Glories Vol. 1: The most anticipated new series of the year starts here! Morning Glory Academy is one of the most prestigious prep schools in the country, but behind it’s hallowed doors something sinister and deadly lurks. When six brilliant but troubled new students arrive, they find themselves trapped and desperately seeking answers in a place where nothing is what it seems to be!
If you simply pay at least the average price, which at the time of this writing is a mere $9.27, then you also receive the following:
- Saga Vol. 1: Star Wars-style action collides with Game of Thrones-esque drama in this original sci-fi/fantasy epic for mature readers, as new parents Marko and Alana risk everything to raise their child amidst a never-ending galactic war.
- Revival Vol. 1: For one day in rural central Wisconsin, the dead came back to life. Now it’s up to Officer Dana Cypress to deal with the media scrutiny, religious zealots, and government quarantine that has come with them. In a town where the living have to learn to deal with those who are supposed to be dead, Officer Cypress must solve a brutal murder, and everyone, alive or undead, is a suspect.
- Chew Vol. 1: Tony Chu is a cop with a secret. A weird secret. Tony Chu is Cibopathic, which means he gets psychic impressions from whatever he eats. It also means he’s a hell of a detective, as long as he doesn’t mind nibbling on the corpse of a murder victim to figure out whodunit, and why. It’s a dirty job, and Tony has to eat terrible things in the name of justice. And if that wasn’t bad enough, the government has figured out Tony Chu’s secret. They have plans for him, whether he likes it or not.
On top of all of this madness you can also just drop an even $15 and get all of this plus The Walking Dead Vol. 1 and Vol. 20 (the most recent trade paperback). All of these comics, and most of Image Comics in general, look very original and unique. I can say I downloaded these this morning and have read through about half of Saga, and that book alone is worth the full $15 — easily. Go to HumbleBundle.com right now and get all these awesome comics, then tell a friend. Go…….. NOW!